Responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating installations to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within a prescribed time frame and within budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews proposal or plan to determine time frame, budget limitations and procedures for accomplishing installation, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources and materials to various phases of install
- Responsible for work planning and staffing for each phase of installation and arranges for recruitment or assignment of personnel
- Confer with sales and engineering staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities and scope of install
- Directs and coordinate activities of personnel to ensure install is completed on time and within budget at all times
- Review status reports and modify schedules or plans as required
- Prepare project reports for management, client or others
- Confers with install personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Notifies all stakeholders with periodic updates as to progress of the installation
- Address project changes to all stakeholders in a positive, professional manner
- Maintains proper permits and applicable state and federal codes
- Supervises, trains and motivates staff.
- Develops clear and concise goals for staff and division.
- Fills in for technicians when needed.
- Ensures compliance with company safety standards.
- Conducts staff reviews and manages attendance records.
- Administers and oversees compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above duties are not to be considered a complete list of duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.