Careers at Kistler O'Brien
Are you looking to start your career with a company that has a reputation for its service, experience, innovative technology and genuine dedication to customer service?
Does working for a family owned, multi million dollar company with a great working environment sound like a place you would like to work?
We are always seeking talented and energetic people to join the Kistler O'Brien team!
Benefits provided by Kistler O’Brien Fire Protection:
- Medical, vision and dental insurances
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent Paid Time Hours Off
- Competitive Wages
- 401(k) Plan
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Group Life Insurance and AD&D Policy
- Casual Business Work Environment
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Optional AFLAC Insurance at employee’s expense
Note: Please include the Title of the Position for which you are applying in the subject line of the e-mail for prompt consideration and response.
Download the employment application.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401K with company match.