Records payments to customer’s accounts and maintains accounts receivable records by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer
- Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested
- Processes daily credit card deposits
- Files check stubs and bank receipts
- Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns and bad checks
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to
- Prepares and processes cash and credit card deposits and audits direct deposit payments update accounts
The above duties are not to be considered a complete list of duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Valid PA Driver License
Clear Criminal Background Check
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.