Products and Services
(Click an icon to learn more)
Kitchen Fire Suppression
Restaurants, Education and Institutional
High quality, dependable fire suppression for any kitchen -- whether the appliances are in a fixed location or zones are reconfigured over time, we will help you select the right system for your business.
At Kistler O'Brien, we take great pride in the quality of service we offer. Safety is our number one concern. Our job is to protect your most valuable assets. With our Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems we provide the following:
- Installed in accordance to NFPA 17A
- Fast and Flexible Installation Schedule
- Industry Leading Brands: Ansul, Kidde, Amerex
- Large Service Area- Covering All of NJ and Eastern Pennsylvania
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Ansul is one of our key distributors that Kistler O'Brien uses for fire suppresion systems.
- Fire Protection for Restaurants and Hospitality
- K-Class Kitchen Fire Extinguishers
- PIRANHA Fire Suppression System
- PIRANHA Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems
- R-102 Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems
Amerex is another key distributor Kistler O'Brien uses for kitchen fire suppression systems. Their fire suppression systems use less Wet Chemical agent thanks to an overlapping spray design that they pioneered. Everything with Amerex also has higher nozzle placement and doesn't require you to route piping to an external source.
Amerex Restaurant Fire Suppression Systems offer:
- Less agent, fewer nozzles and higher nozzle height
- Around the clock protection with automatic detection
- Three detection options-fusible links, linear pneumatic and linear fusible link
- Wet Chemical agent with a low pH that's non-corrosive to stainless steel
- Pre-filled pressurized tank for reliability and ease of maintenance
- Listings with all major manufacturers of gas valves
- ANSI/UL300, ULC/ORD 125.6-1995, LPCB, CE marked, MEA and SOLAS listings
For more information on the features and specifications of a Amerex Restaurant Systems, please click here.
Manager and technician of Kistler O'Brien Fire Protection making repairs on the control head and gas valve.