Assists in shop activities by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and fill various types of fire extinguishers and system cylinders
- Repair and replace defective parts on fire equipment
- Assist other departments as needed
- Work in compliance with the company’s safety manual with safety of self
- Load and unload materials, parts or products onto or from trucks
- Deliver fire extinguishers, cylinders and parts to designated job sites
- Maintain fire hose testing and re-racking of fire hoses
- Pick up and deliver company vehicles
- Conduct functional and operational testing on fire extinguishers and system cylinders and others in mind at all times
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid Driver’s License in state of residence; clear of any major infractions for a 3-year period
- Clear PA Criminal Record Check (ACT 34)
- Clear Federal Criminal History Check (ACT 114)
- Clear Child Abuse History Clearance (ACT 151)
- Approved Drug & Alcohol Screen Results
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The above duties are not to be considered a complete list of duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Job Type: Full-time