We are searching for an Installation Technician to join our thriving Install Division in Bethlehem! This individual’s responsibilities/duties include assembling, installing, and programming engineered and pre-engineered kitchen and industrial fire alarm and suppression systems per NFPA guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to cut and thread pipe, install conduit, and run stainless steel cable.
- Must be willing to work occasional nights, overtime, and weekends.
- Ability to cope with change, meet deadlines and make decisions in a timely manner.
- Valid Driver License and clear Criminal Background Checks.
- Ability to work on ladders, aerial lifts and in confined spaces.
- Capable of learning and retaining technical product knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to evaluate customer sites for additional equipment and services.
- Ability to read and interpret vendors manuals, blueprints and work orders.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Microsoft office suite
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
The above duties are not to be considered a complete list of duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.